These are so fabulous. The ones of Mina too.
Handsome, handsome, handsome family!!!
oh my gosh, darling!!!! She captured their personalities!!
Talk about a wonderful chunk for history saved for the ages. I love them all! And I love YOU all, too!
What absolutely gorgeous grandchildren we have Dennis and Patti!!! The pics are unreal all of them!! Just darling! Thank you for sharing!! Love you!
I don't know what to say that I haven't already said in previous comments regarding your children...and photos of them and your family. Do me a favor...go back and read them all...they all apply.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
These are so fabulous. The ones of Mina too.
Handsome, handsome, handsome family!!!
oh my gosh, darling!!!! She captured their personalities!!
Talk about a wonderful chunk for history saved for the ages. I love them all! And I love YOU all, too!
What absolutely gorgeous grandchildren we have Dennis and Patti!!! The pics are unreal all of them!! Just darling! Thank you for sharing!! Love you!
I don't know what to say that I haven't already said in previous comments regarding your children...and photos of them and your family. Do me a favor...go back and read them all...they all apply.
Post a Comment