Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Taylor Swift concert

Talk about a girls night out!!! Melissa, Lindsay and I all went to the Taylor Swift concert in Houston, Texas on Tuesday night!! It was a quick trip for me and Mina. We flew to TX on Monday, went to the concert Tuesday, and flew home on Wednesday. Chester was home with the boys doing "man stuff". Lindsay was wonderwoman with all the delish meals and kid entertainment - Melissa drove out with Brett and her 4 kiddos a few days before I got there... it was seriously such a great concert! We were on the front row on the lowest level, you know right behind the floor seats. It was PERFECT!!!
And little did we know that during the concert Taylor would practically be close enough to touch... she had a little round rotating "stage" at the back of the floor seats (right in front of US) where she did a few songs!! Too cool!
Here are a few clips for fun, I promised Rulon I'd film some of our favorite song, "Love Story" so he could watch it with me :) Here's part 1:

And part 2:

5 comments:

Patti said...

Love the photo of the three of you together! What a fun Sisters' Reunion!

Dennis said...

Incredible, from idea to realization! Way to go girls!

Angie said...

I love Taylor Swift! How fun to go...and in TX...and with your sisters!!

Brittney said...

So cool. Glad you had fun! Who watched Mina?

Lindsay said...

I want to go back in time and be there with the 3 of us again. Loved it, love you!