Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Peekaboo Photos - MINA

holy smokes!!!!!!!!!! sit down, get some popcorn and take a look at our pretty Mina! I could not pick a few to post sooooooo, I posted them all :) Next I'll post the pics of the boys!! THESE ARE SOOOOO cute!!!!!!!!!


















OK... these 3 are definitely favorites!!!!!!!!!!!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy smokes is right! No wonder you couldn't pick!! They are all wonderful. What a precious little girl you have, we can't wait to meet her. How did she do the stacked quilts pic?? Summer

Angie said...

Oh MY GOSH!!! Those are to die for!! She is soooo cute and that photographer is AMAZING!!

Dennis said...

Precious, precious, precious!!!

Brittney said...

oh my goodness!! She is so perfect and pretty!

Lindsay said...

Wow. Incredible. Amazing photos. My absolute favorite is actually your family photo. I'm totally jealous. She dif an awesome job!