Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sure Signs of Summer

Chester is the best dad ever, he has taken to boys fishing once (or more) each week for the past few weeks. It is great for the boys and such a gift to me since I still prefer to stay home with Mina. This is Rulon's little fish that Chester cooked up a few minutes after the photo... Rulon ate it up but Mads was not so sure about eating that ol' trout.

Today I agreed to water fun in the back yard... this was before the yelling and grumpiness started... they were yelling and I was grumpy :)

3 comments:

Brittney said...

That really is a gift to take them fishing! What a nice hubby. And you don't really get grumpy at your boys. You are SO patient!

mona said...

Julie, Thanks for keeping your blog so up to date!!! I don't do facebook, so I love to see what's going on in your lives!!Ypu are taking good care of my grandchildren, and looks like you're all having fun!! Thanks again!! Love you, Mona

Dennis said...

Fishing with Dad, very special deal!