Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mina makes my heart melt

This little munchkin makes me realize how incomplete our family was without her, even when she is crying (and she has some pipes people!!) and begging me to hold her... some more.
I just LOVE this little outfit, how dare her keep growing so fast, it was waaay too big last week... not anymore. Rulon made sure I put her bracelet on because she "needed it" since she was wearing a dress. :)

7 comments:

Dennis said...

Whoa, slow her down, can't have her getting big so fast, having only held her about one time so far.

missliss5/Melissa said...

I'm with you, Dad, and I live close and don't have an excuse! Need to hold her!

Patti said...

The outfit and your baby girl are darling!

mona said...

So so darling!! Thanks for sharing with us !!

Brittney said...

cute dress!!! It's still so weird to me that you're the mom of a GIRL!! You just seem like boy mom :)

Lindsay said...

Holy cuteness! Yes, if there is such thing as cuteness being holy Mina has it covered.

Angie said...

Oh, she is so cute! I love that you named her Mina. Can't wait to see you guys sometime...hopefully soon!