Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Friday, May 7, 2010

A fond farewell tothe belly

My clever Mads used to hide under my belly and tell me to ask, "Where did Mads go?" So of course I did as I was told... and then he would lean back with delight and say, "I'm right under here mom!!!" That is a great memory!
So as I ease back into blogging, I must start with a little good bye to my big belly. This was my last official belly picture at 39 weeks!! I miss that crazy belly believe it or not. (I never had to change it's diaper or burp it)
This is my belly under the hospital circus tent which I fashionably sported for 4 days. Hot! I know! This was right before the nurse tried to get an IV started 3 times...
Right before the c-section prep. Notice the little beads of water on Chester's hat, that's from the snow that was falling on the drive to the hospital. Brrrrzzz.
Whew, the IV is in. And we were mere moments away from the c-section, I was a bit nervous to be honest!! AND SUPER EXCITED to finally meet our little girl!
To be continued...............

3 comments:

Brittney said...

so sad to say goodbye to the fun big belly. so fun to say hello to the new baby! such a cute preggo lady though. Love your blue shirt.

Dennis said...

Such a cute package delivered to you from your big belly!

Lindsay said...

I can't relate to missing the big belly....but I do think the game with Mads is so cute and so fun.