What a great birthday for a great little boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Mads turns 3!!
All morning it was Rulon who was begging to get the presents out for Mads to open... Mads didn't seem to mind waiting for Chester to come home. However, once the presents were visible and Mads got his hands on them it was a frenzy of torn paper and squeals of 3 year old joy!!
Buzz Lightyear cheated and started "talking" whilt still all wrapped up. Mads must have grabbed the gift on one of the buttons - so Mads' eyes got really big and he said, "It's Buzz inside!"
BIG thanks to grandma & grandpa for the awesome tracks to go with the new trains Mads got. The boys played trains together aaaaall afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Three and a birthday...holy frostingo with little cakeo. I know it was delicious. Happy Birthday Mads!
I miss your cute family! Glad to see the videos and photos, the next best thing to being there....
Another awesome cake...I love your cakes and I think Mads hair looks so cute and grown up.
What a cute boy!!!! Your cakes are always awesome.
Post a Comment