Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Now THAT's a biiiig belly...

If you are not fond of big pregnant bellies, well, mine in particular, then look away (you chicken). Figured we should get it on a little video clip with the boys before it's too late... you know, since this baby is going to be BORN IN 6 DAYS!!!!!!!!!


Believe it or not Mads is moving in for a smooch on the belly, not about to take a big bite...

Mads wants to look at and hug and kiss and smother my belly with love at least once every day. It is the darn cutest thing to me!! He might be really sad when the belly he loves is gone and there is just a baby here to take it's place... for real! Rulon on the other hand can't wait to see his little sister. We made a countdown chain a few days ago and he is sooo excited at how short that chain is getting!

6 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

That makes me smile. For some reason it seems like a loooong time since Summer was in my pregnant belly and I was getting all kinds of belly hugs and kisses. Ohhh, your baby will be here soon!!!

Brittney said...

I love how excited they are. :) cute boys

Keri Haynie said...

Remember me?? I really need to call you before this baby comes in 6 days!!! You are looking great! I'm waddling around, getting vericose veins and sore feet and I still have 7 weeks left!

Dennis said...

Whoa, now that's a belly!

Lindsay said...

Love it! Hope you have your voice back!

mona said...

Now I can't believe a couple of things! That you can sit like that so pregnant, and that a 7+ lb. baby came out of you!! Congratulations!!!!! We love you!