Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Laughter IS the best Medicine!

At the end of a long tiring day, all I wanted was for the boys to bath themselves, make me dinner and quietly march themselves down to bed... so I decided we all needed some "medicine"... a little laughter to brighten our evening.  Enter Mina.  She is such a delightful little angel and she LOVES her brothers.  They make her laugh and everyone loves it because it is contagious.  So, you know how you have something that you totally want to record but when you get the camera out the opportunity has passed... Well, I think we did ok this time, here is the footage.  Keep in mind all things are better in person.
So if you need some laughter medicine, come to my house - but give me a little heads up first :)



This little girl makes me smile every time I look at her sweet face!
I hear girls are just as sweet when they are teenagers, awesome! :)

5 comments:

Dennis said...

Love your girl's cute laugh! Thanks for sharing!

Brittney said...

soooooooooo cute. I love the squeal she gives in the second video. Isn't it just the BEST when you capture what you wanted on video? That picture is way cute too. She sure is growing up fast now!

Patti said...

Oh, that is so stinkin' cute!

missliss5/Melissa said...

Ohhhh, my gosh, bigtime baby laughs are the very very best!!!

mona said...

Thanks for sharing!!!Babies are so fun when they respond, and laugh like that!! She's growing up fast!Those boys are too! We miss you!!