He looks so old!! They got a good smile out of him!
Yes, a great school photo...handsome young man!
I'm so glad you did ask for my blog! I didn't have your email address, or I would have invited you sooner! (I guess I could have gotten it from your mom or sister.) It was fun to see you too. Your kids are so cute!
What a grown-up looking boy! He really is getting big!! Handsome too!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He looks so old!! They got a good smile out of him!
Yes, a great school photo...handsome young man!
I'm so glad you did ask for my blog! I didn't have your email address, or I would have invited you sooner! (I guess I could have gotten it from your mom or sister.) It was fun to see you too. Your kids are so cute!
What a grown-up looking boy! He really is getting big!! Handsome too!!
Post a Comment