Mom got a chance to snuggle Mina too! Can you believe not even my angel baby asleep in their arms could make then stay longer?!?!? Such will power... Crazy I tell you! :)
Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.
Friday, October 29, 2010
Mina snuggles for mom n dad Fairbourn
Mina was so cozy in my dad's arms that she nestled right to sleep. I'm not sure there is anything in the world more wonderful than a snuggly little baby!
Her eyes look cloudy because every auto eye correcting program has difficulty correcting her "red eye" problem. It's actually amusing some of the "corrections" I've seen. I spent a lot of time in photoshop making a correction on my own!
Mom got a chance to snuggle Mina too! Can you believe not even my angel baby asleep in their arms could make then stay longer?!?!? Such will power... Crazy I tell you! :)
Mom got a chance to snuggle Mina too! Can you believe not even my angel baby asleep in their arms could make then stay longer?!?!? Such will power... Crazy I tell you! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so jealous, but I know that feeling of being snuggled on, so I'm glad for your mom and dad!! Mina is so darling!!
Yes, that was the best! Love your snuggler!
We love visiting you and ALL your adorable children. It was so sweet to be able to cuddle with her like that. We will return for more!
That is a great picture of Patti!! Little Mina looks so perfectly plump and snuggly. I always love it when Beckett is in a snuggly mood.. these days he's mostly go-go-go though.
Post a Comment