Ok, Mina rolls over from belly to back now, she has taken her sweet time with this and thinks she's pretty funny when she does it now. So... do you think she was willing to perform for the camera or do you think she got stage fright? Put your vote in the comments section THEN watch the clip to see if you were right. Or cheat and just watch the clip and act like you guessed right. :)
5 comments:
Yes, definitely a performer for the camera!
OH, Mina, you let me down!
Sooo stinkin cute! Can't wait to meet her!
bummer i was wrong on the guess, but she holds her head up really well! And she's got a trademark mouth move the way she opens and closes it repeatedly with a huge grin. In that first picture I thought she had two teeth until I looked at the blown up picture and realized it was just two shiny spots on her lip!
And I think after seeing that second picture again that she definitely totally looks like Sophie the way she's smiling!
Tooo darn cute for words!!She's definitely a keeper!!
Post a Comment