I use the reference "real food" loosely because in this house "real food" either means meat or Mona's recipes... but for Mina we had to start off a bit more simple then all that! Now, I realize she is my baby and I think everything she does should be chronicled in video form... but if you dont feel like watching her cute little eating sequence that's okay too. Nobody's strong-arming you into checking my blog. So, with that said, these are attempts one and two of giving Mina oatmeal cereal, and she digs it just fine.
Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.
Friday, October 29, 2010
Mina's first "real food"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That was so fun to watch! She's not sure how to go about eating it when she's beeen sucking her food for so long! But she will figure it out!! She's so cute!!
Wow, talk about a fast learner! Mina figured it out soo fast!
Oh my gosh that was way cute!!! I have never had a kid be so cute and happy about trying rice cereal! Mine have always practically gagged, lol!!!!
Amazing! She has the open mouth - insert food thing down really well! Now to work on swallowing!
so cute little girl. i love her mouth shape - it's almost like a triangle, small on top and she opens her little lips so wide on the bottom sides.
Post a Comment