Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Skiing at Sundance



Rulon came home with the biggest smile on his face!!! He and Chester spent the afternoon at Sundance skiing and Rulon told me he was really "bookin it" today! He said he didn't even tumble (fall) much either. Here's a few clips from Chester's perspective...


Mads and I stayed home and had some much needed resting time. He was practically asleep at the table when we had lunch and I was glad because I did not really want to venture out to Sundance today :) I'm either wimpy or pregnant, you decide.

4 comments:

mona said...

I'm so excited to be the first to comment!!! You rock Rulon!! I'm so proud of you!! You are a good little skier! Love you, gramma and grampa Powelson

Patti said...

Wow, that is amazing! I had no idea Rulon could ski that fast! That harness hook up is the best! Way to go Rulon!

Dennis said...

Okay, that's incredible! Way to go Rulon and Chester!

missliss5/Melissa said...

Chester---you are the COOLEST DAD EVER!!!!!! You are so AWESOME! And Rulon is the skiing maniac! What a brave skiier and a great skiier! That was so much funt o watch!