This also marked the beginning of changing the green boys "nursery" into a not green girls "nursery". We do not intend to paint this room ever again if it can be avoided, so we went with a warm neutral color that Rulon thinks is "NOT A GIRL COLOR" because it is too close to white I guess. We actually had to prime it twice to block out the green, that was fun. Then paint it twice with the real paint to get a nice coat of color (or non-color according to Rulon).
Does anyone realize how happy this makes me?!?!?!? Anyone, really? And by the way, you are looking at Linz and Ethan's baby gift to us... the room decor!! The bedding, curtains, lamp!!!!!!! Could I be any happier??? I walk in the room just to look at it several times a day now instead of keeping the door closed to avoid the reminder of work to be done.

6 comments:
AAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks amazing!!!!!!!!
Awesome paint job! We are so excited for you guys, and it will be fun to have a cute little powelson lady in your house. And Chester, I can't help but notice that you look very similar to Mario (the Nintendo guy)in the painting picture. Nice work guys, and we love you all.
Dave, Ash & Lottie
Oh, my goodness, it is too stinkin' cute. I love it and the baby girl bedding items (way to go Lindsay and Ethan) and lamp are just so perfect. Amazing, my dear, amazing.
And I, too, think Chester looks like Mario....but we know he is smarter and nicer and more in love with you than Mario could ever be.
I know it is the perfectly painted nursery! Four coats?! No need for insulation for that room. Looks appropriately girly...pretty curtains. Good job!
Nice Linds and Ethan!!! I love it!!!
I am so darn excited for you guys!!! What can I say? It is all just perfect!!! We sure do love you all!! Can't wait for the blessed day!!! I too love the decor!!
Post a Comment