We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
BIG Full Belly!
I'm not talking about my big full pregnant belly folks... Check this out!! We ate some delicious dinner and Rulon and I were astonished to see Chester's full belly, brace yourselves.
oh my gosh!!! I really thought that was his belly at first and he was stickin it out really good like I do! But then it was shaped funny.. so was his chest haha
7 comments:
Soooo funny and the boys are just LOVING the joke!
That is such a really, really cute video. Rulon is an awesome "set up" man...good job!
What a relief, to see Chester give birth to the Madser. I was worried before the revelation.
So was I worried!! I thought he had gained a lot of wieght!! So cute!
I keep coming back to watch this video because every single time, it is so darn cute!
oh my gosh!!! I really thought that was his belly at first and he was stickin it out really good like I do! But then it was shaped funny.. so was his chest haha
Oh my goodness. You had me. He held so still at first. Rulon did an awesome job too.
Post a Comment