Thank goodness for Canadian Gold because we have a HAPPY HOUSEHOLD!! Hooray!

Julie and the boys watching the end of the hockey game.. it's not very often I get BOTH boys on my lap when Chester is just on the next couch!! I love my boys.

As soon as the winning goal was scored Chester was on the phone with a brother... had to talk to someone who shared his passion immediately!

Mads was super excited to wear his hockey shirt just like his dad!! Rulon was a little bummed that we could not find his in the last 5 min of the game...

A smooch for the hero of the game, we love you Sidney Crosby.
5 comments:
Yeh! I'm sorry we were at church, so that you couldn't phone your dad 40 times!! I recorded the game, and then we watched it when we got home!! We were happy to see the outcome! Love you guys!!
Oh yeh, I meant to tell you that you look so much better with your hair cut, and most of your face shaved!!!!!!! love mom
Love the pictures! Although, we are not huge hockey fans, we can all rejoice with Chester and the Powelson's. We did watch the last about 6 minutes of regulation play and the overtime. We were trying to figure out if it was going to be the full 20 minutes or sudden death when SLAM! the game was over! (we had a scout committee meeting in our home during the first part of the game.)
And, I agree with Mona, WHO IS THAT HANDSOME man kissing Crosby? He looks familiar! hahahahahaha
If you noticed...if you want your boy to grow up to be a hockey player, his chances are increased if his name is Ryan. Congratulations Canada!
We're so happy for Chester!
Post a Comment