Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sleeping and Peeing.

Boys will be boys! This is what I found when I got up this morning after Chester let me have a much needed sleep-in. So cute!! Chester is no dummy, he finds a way to relax while taking care of the boys. Are they in training? You know, boys chillin on the couch watching tv turn into men on the couch watching tv?? Am I worried. Nope, cuz I was sleeping!!!
And then there is this shot. Uh take that whichever way you want. He is hilarious because he holds his bum with one hand and his business with the other. Why? Because when we were teaching him about aiming we always had our hand on his bum to lean him forward enough to hit the toilet and not his toes... so clearly that is how it's done!! Love it.

3 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

HILARIOUS positioning for him! ANd so cute with both boys and a sleeping Daddy

Brittney said...

love the photo of Chester and the boys - even more memorable with dad's mustache! haha! He's such a crack-up with his facial hair..

and that Mads picture is so funny. You'll have to tell us if he still does that when he's a teenager.. oh wait, you won't be watching?? :)

mona said...

I almost missed this one! What cute boys!! All of them! Mads will love that photo when he grows up!!