We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Mads having a little fun!
Mads was using a balloon as a punching bag and it was so cute, of course once I got my camera he was not making all the crazy faces and noises that were cracking me up, but it's still cute!!
He told me he was "teaching the balloon a lesson."
He clearly has natural talent. He already looks like a pro. By the time he's the right age I'm sure they'll have balloon boxing in the Olympics...and NBC will show this clip right before he "fights".
5 comments:
Cute, cute boy...adn I love those jammies, too!
haha THAT IS ADORABLE!!
hmm me and Beckett are still in our pjs.. we should all have a daytime slumber party. oh, unless this video was taken during normal pj hours...
Predominately right handed punches?
so so so cute i had to watch it again.. his little squeaky voice is just adorable.
He clearly has natural talent. He already looks like a pro. By the time he's the right age I'm sure they'll have balloon boxing in the Olympics...and NBC will show this clip right before he "fights".
Post a Comment