Rulon could not wait to start painting, good thing he had preschool in between buying the paint and starting the job so that I could prep the room!!Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
New Paint in Rulon's Room
Okay, this is the before picture to show how BORING the walls were in Rulon's room before our painting project. Rulon was just beside himself with boredome due to his all white walls. Sooo, after a field trip to the paint store, chosing the right shades of blue and green, and a super nice Kwal Paint employee showing the boys the computer color mixing machine and the paint shaker and giving us "contractor pricing"... we started our de-boring the room project.
Rulon could not wait to start painting, good thing he had preschool in between buying the paint and starting the job so that I could prep the room!!
Rulon could not wait to start painting, good thing he had preschool in between buying the paint and starting the job so that I could prep the room!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
OH, Julie, tell Rulon I just love the colors he chose to paint his room. What a great adventure and excting time for a young boy! Way to go, Mom! It looks great! But, man, Rulon is starting to look so OLD!
Ohhhhh! I so totally LOVE the colors like crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so awesome!!!!!!
julie you are such a GREAT mom!! i could never have let my kids help with such a job, and what a good bonding experience!! i love the colors also rulon! you're the awesomest you guys!! we love you!!
Okay, it is less boring! Looks great! I am in awe of your helping/allowing Rulon to paint his own room. Congratulations to a great paint team!
so cool and an ambitious activity for a pregnant woman!
Looks fantastic...you might be starting to inspire me to do some painting. If you could paint a few more rooms & post about it I would probably end up doing it too. That'd be great. I'm not so sure about the child helping though...I'd like to be that awesome but not everyone can be a "Julie".
I loved reading your recent posts! You look SO cute pregnant!
Post a Comment