Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Hard at Work

Any sunny day warrants the question, "mom, can we go outside and drive our cars?" I am loving that it is actually warm enough occasionally to say, "YES!" This was one such day. Isn't Mads about the cutest "instruction worker" ever!!!
Rulon was giving him a lift to the work site!!!

I just don't know why I think my boys are the best ever...

6 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

I know why---because they ARE!!!!! Yay for sunshine!

Brittney said...

CUTE! Where'd you get hte truck? That's adorable.

Dennis said...

A fine work crew you have there!

Kent said...

OOOOOH, the truck is SO much cooler than those little yellow and red dorkmobiles!

mona said...

Those are darling little guys aren't they? I want one of those trucks for our yard!! I wonder where they got it? Yes yay for sunshine! We have it here too!!

Julie said...

Careful Kent, Mads has one of the yellow and red dorkmobiles!! We call it a cozy coupe!! The Truck was a christmas gift(handed "down") from Trevon Butler, way cool, huh!?!?!