While Mads & Mina were napping...
Rulon and I made Erin's "Seed Bread" as Rulon calls it!
I'm not kidding around people, Rulon is cutest, most dedicated cooking helper I could ever ask for.
He was in it from start to end.
Measuring, smelling, mixing, pouring,
And you better believe he was super excited when I told him he needed to rub margerine all over his hands like lotion to help with the filling of the pans and shaping of the dough. Thrills-ville!
I believe his words went something like this," Mom! I bet in 1st grade none of the other boys know how to make bread like this!! Or any bread really. I could probably teach the lunch room workers how to make this best bread ever too. They would probably say thank you so much to me because it would be pretty amazing."
Here it is, Round one!
When we were in Raymond I ran over to Erin's house to WATCH the magic happen in her kitchen with my own eyeballs. It helped! This bread turned out delish!!! For dinner the boys just wanted to eat their mini loaves, nothing else. Mmmmmm, Erin we loooove your "seed bread"!
AND WE LOVE YOU!!
5 comments:
WOW, Powelson's Bakery! Incredible, can almost smell it. Rulon, you are so lucky!
Oh. My. Word. That's looks sooooooooooooo good!
I am just amazed at you guys !!! I wish I could have been there to have a slice !!!!!!! You are the best mom, and Rulon is just such an awesome boy !!! When he had some of Erins bread here, he said "I wish my mom could make bread like this", and now she can, with your help Rulon !!!You will never go hungry if you can make some bread !!!!!!!! Love you !!
IT'S PERFECT!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmm I wish I could taste that delishiousness....wait a minute...i can!! Ha ha! I love you my sister from another mother! You're amazing! And I love your amazing babies! And I love that brother of mine too! And we miss you all like crazy!!!!!
holy bread pans! I wish I had a mixer that could hold that much dough. The bread looks delicious! What kinds of seeds do you use?
Post a Comment