A super nice neighbor invited us to pick some of his bazillions of cherries if we wanted to... yes please! So, for family home evening I was excited to have a great cherry picking activity followed by a simple lesson, scripture, etc, etc. This was the only part that turned out well. The rest of our FHE was mostly whining, melt downs, complaints and time outs. I care not. At least the activity was AWESOME!!!
Mads was an extraordinary cherry picker. He investigated each cherry closely to avoid ones that had been "pecked big time by a bird or munched by a bug"
Mina will taste anything she can get her hands on.
The expression hides the fact that she really liked them!!
Cherry juice washes right out, right?
Oh, and I was there too.
It was really fun!
3 comments:
Ok,ok, but where is the pie already ???????? I want a cherry tree or two !!! What a fun thing to do !!
OH yes! We worked for years at our last house in Orangevale to get a cherry tree...three trees and nine years later, we got 2 cherries before we left town...probably cherries all over that tree this year. They don't grow well in St. George, so have to enjoy your experience vicariously.
Yeah, cherry juice washes right out. Anything but pickle juice!!!
Post a Comment