Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Monday, July 11, 2011

"Mom, watch my tricks!"

When the boys ask me to watch their awsome tricks...
I drop whatever I might be doing
every time
grab the camera
sit down
and watch their every move with awe and wonder.
Well, this time I did anyway.

Sweet moves Rulon!

Kung Fu comin atchoo! Right on Madser Man!

Not to be outdone, Mina had a move or two.

I do believe she will decide to walk soon :)
Don't miss the kiss she blows at the end!

5 comments:

mona said...

Make me cry !!!!!!!! I miss those little ones !! Especially Mina ! She stood up here like that ! But didn't take steps. She is so darn cute !!!They all are !!!! Love them ! please tell them and give them all hugs and kisses from gram !!

Brittney said...

awwwww cute how she can blow a kiss!!!

Patti said...

Oh, boy, can't wait to see you all next week!

Brett said...

Awesome!! :) :)

Dennis said...

Way skilled!