Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Shag-ra-la

Mads requested a hair cut.

 I obliged.  Sigh, good bye cute shag hair.

6 comments:

Powelson Family said...

I miss the shag..... The sweaty sweaty shag..... he's still cute as a button..

mona said...

He's darling with or without hair !!!!!! But I think he looks more grown-up with the cut !!Love,love,love you all !

Brittney said...

such a different look! luckily he's adorable either way cuz you didn't cut out those gorgeous eyes ;)

Dennis said...

Thought he had on a Julie wig before his cut. Handsome boy!

Brett said...

My goodness he is a good looking boy! I miss him so much. :(

missliss5/Melissa said...

Um, the new haircut expression on his face? Model. Sign him up. You'll be rich.