About two weeks ago I chopped my hair back to super short. Aahhhh, what a relief! Since half of my hair fell out at the same time after having Mina I knew something drastic had to happen - well, something drastic of my choosing, half of my hair fallingout was NOT my idea of something drastic to schedule into my life... So, the short hair is back, for how long? I dont know. But I do know that I LOVE my new hair cut!! So here are my before and after pics just for fun.



5 comments:
you have zeee prettiest eyes! Love the short easy do, but I have to say I really love your hair long so either way is great.
And I have to say some body changes after having babies are not planned or exciting - I agree!
Love the hair! Love the girl!! And yes, you do look good either way!!
Wowzers!!
You. Are. Gorgeous. Beautiful. Rocking the short hair!
Holy canoli you look gorgeous either way!
Post a Comment