Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

All in a days work

What do two super heroes do after "teaching all the bad guys a lesson"?Well, first they take baths so as not to smell like a pair of boots.Sometimes they look like old men after they soak for a while what with the prune skin and bubble beards and all, but they smell good!!
Mina snuck in a bath too, she likes to displace as much water as possible! I still cannot believe how smitten I am by Mina. She is like an angel of happiness in our home, not even a grumpy super hero can resist her charm and warmth!
Then they make chicken noodle soup becaue they worked up quite a hunger. What? Your 3 and 5 year old boys don't make home made noodles for a delish soup dinner on their own? Hm, weird, mine do. But they are super heroes so I guess it's not too much of a stretch. Mina was on supervisor duty so no worries. I was able to remodel the basement bathroom and iron the wash cloths without interruption.
Here it is on you tube (hopefully) if you want to see it...

Then they quietly brush their teeth and put them selves to bed. (After straightening the living room and starting the dish washer, of course.)

As I said, all in a days work. Tomorrow is a day off, right? :)

5 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Iron the washcloths, hahahaha!

Brittney said...

okay, question.. is Rulon sleeping in the guest room?

The videos were adorable. I watched the youtube one with Becks, and he squealed when he saw Mina! Apparently he loves her!

Dennis said...

Exhausting, this super hero bit! Mina is our adorable cheerleader!

mona said...

What an awesome mom!!!!! The whole thing was wonderous!! Especially the you tube!! Thae soup looked so good, made me want some!! Those are not superheros, They are super super super heros!!!

Brett said...

Cute boys and CUTE Mina!!!