I guess the blog just missed my touch..... Julie I don't know what to say.... I rule!!!
I loved that!!!! What an awesome skiing boy!! And so tough even after falling. Great job Rulon and Daddy!
Good job Rulon!
That sure reminds me of the days, living in lake Louise!!! What fun you guys must have ! I'm proud of you Rulon!! You are a great little skier!!
That was awesome!!! Seven years in Utah and I've never been skiing. Rulon will teach me one day.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I loved that!!!! What an awesome skiing boy!! And so tough even after falling. Great job Rulon and Daddy!
Good job Rulon!
That sure reminds me of the days, living in lake Louise!!! What fun you guys must have ! I'm proud of you Rulon!! You are a great little skier!!
That was awesome!!! Seven years in Utah and I've never been skiing. Rulon will teach me one day.
Post a Comment