Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First Day of School

  Anyone notice in my other post that I misspelled Kindergarten? You are all just too nice to post a correction in your comments!! Thanks :)
  Today was Rulon's first real day of Kindergarten!  He was awake and ready WELL before it was time to head out the door!  I had to find a few things for him to do in order to keep him from bouncing around the house and waking everyone else from their peaceful slumbers!
  Rulon did not have one single second of hesitation about going to school today, he was not nervous or anything.  Just excited.  We drove to school, just Rulon and mom, and talked about how grown up he has become.  When we got to Scera Elementary he bounced out of the car and reached up to hold my hand to walk together to his class.  The princlpal greeted us at the door and told Rulon he looks like a mighty smart Kindergartner.  For sure!  Rulon led me to his room and we found the hook with his name on it, he was pleased as can be!

Then we found his supplies box and took it to a table to settle in and start his first assignment.

He was totally happy but a little embarassed that I wanted to take another picture... oh well.

So, respectfully, I backed away, and took another picture or two...
nice play Rulon... chattin up the girls!!

And just before leaving I got this look and, "Ok mom, you can go now!"
  When I picked Rulon up he was just as happy as when I had dropped him off.  He cannot wait to go back to school tomorrow. Whew, lets hope it lasts :)

7 comments:

Patti said...

It is just plain awesome to see the phtos and "go to school" with you two on his first day! Way to go Rulon and Mommy. And how did mom do? Were YOU sad and nervious?

Brittney said...

AWESOME!!! Well first of all I just really thought you were sending him to a garden for kids. so I didn't say anything.

I thought your legs got chopped off in the first picture!!

And I also want to know if it was easy for you or emotional at all??

YAY for Rulon.

mona said...

I'm so glad I checked your blog before bed Julie!! That was totally priceless to see the pics of his first day!! You are so grown up Rulon!! I'm so proud of you!! Love you guys!!

Julie said...

I am a proud mom, proud of him for being so eager for school and proud of me becaue I was not emotional or nervous or anything when I left him in his class.

missliss5/Melissa said...

Awwwww, that is just awesome!!!!!! Jessica was just as excited and man it is a joy as a mom to see our little kids so excited about their new start for school. He's a DOLL! You got great pictures!

Dennis said...

What do you mean spelled wrong?? I always said kinderGARDEN, I think that's Utahan, like Loss Crik and stuff. Great first day of school!

Lindsay said...

Big News! Way to go Rulon! I'm glad he was so excited and liked it so much.