It is not very often that Mads calls Mina by her name. He usually calls her "Birdie" or "Little Bird". Those are two of the sweet names we have lovingly given her as nick names. Some of the others are "Mina Bird" (that is the original nickname) "Wiggle Bird" "Minnie Fox" "Sugar Buns" "Minnie Min". We do actually call her Mina too, I am so in love with her name, she is such a little Mina!!! In just a few days she will be 5 months old, wow...
This was going to be a super cute clip until it did not go quite like I had planned, oh well, she is usually much more animated when I go get her in the morning.
5 comments:
She is a cute little bird for sure.
It's fun to look at that post on your blog and see her brand new baby picture to the left. And what a SWEET sweet smile!
That's really cute. Jared has called me bird or birdy since we have been dating so now Mina and I have something in common. By the way, where is my phone call/text to get together. I am holding you accountable missy....
I haven't checked your blog for a few days, and i'm glad I did tonight!! What a little darling!! She for sure is a keeper!! Thanks for letting us share her!! Love you!
What a relief to have a little more female balance in the Powelson household!
Post a Comment