Rulon asked me today, "Mom, what can I do that's fun?"
Play dough?
no thanks.
Paint?
no thanks.
Train tracks?
no thanks.
Balance the check book?
What!?
Turn on the hose, fill up the "garden" with water,
get out your dump trucks,
get out your dump trucks,
get some bowls and spoons and get dirty playin in the mud?
REALLY?? YES, THAT MOM!!
Um, I have to pee mom... go ahead Mads...
3 hours and a warm bath later, they had dinner and fell asleep hard!!
It was a good day at the Powelson house.
6 comments:
wow, now THAT is dirty boy playtime.
So, so so awesome. I actually wish we had a good mud pit I could turn the kids loose in now and then.
That is awesome! Nice work boys, I am actually a bit jealous...
What a good mom, and what fun the must have had!! Looks like mads was panning for gold!! And fertilizing the farden as well!! Great !
I meant garden!
Gotta love boys, and a mom who thinks of so many fun things to do!!
Post a Comment