Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Kindergarden for Rulon

Rulon was super excited to go to his school today for a one on one meeting with his teacher Mrs. Smiley!  He will be attending Scera park Elementary starting the 1st of September.
Waiting for his turn with Mrs. Smiley.  Mads wanted to give a little moral support so he tagged along.  To be honest he crumpled into a pile of crocodile tears when we tried to leave the house without him!
Rulon and Mrs. Smiley!!
Rulon was pretty excited about the play area just for Kindergarden students.
He and Mads had to test it out.
It was a good morning!

4 comments:

Dennis said...

That looks like one excited boy. Well, I guess it was TWO excited boys.

missliss5/Melissa said...

No way, that is really her name? Well Rulon is in good shape, then, haha. I'm so excited for him, Jessica was thrilled to pieces meeting her teacher,too!

mona said...

Love Love Love your blog!!! How exciting! I juust can't believe how grown up Rulon is!! Mads too! Good luck in kindergarten Rulon!

Brittney said...

wow, what a name! I LOVE Mads' boots. That Rulon boy is a keeper. Love him.