Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Baby Belly

(this is an updated post so it has some past comments already)
Well, my baby is staring to take up some space!! She moves around a lot for such a tiny thing. I am happy and feel great and the boys (Chester included) love to rub and kiss and talk to this little baby in my tummy. It's pretty cute!!! This picture is actually an old one, from 20 weeks pregnant.
This one is about a week ago at 24 weeks. Bit of a difference in the ol' profile!!

This is also 24 weeks but I thought it was cute with the boys and plus I'm dressed cute for church thanks to Lindsay & Ethan's Christmas gift card to Motherhood Maternity!! (Thanks guys!)

I love this baby already!!! But she can stay in my belly for a while longer!

6 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

And YOU are pretty dang cute, as well! :) Reading you write about "her" made me smile extra big. I still can't believe you are having a girl!!! So exciting!

Brittney said...

SO EXCITED FOR A BABY GIRL POWELSON

Patti said...

Oh, wow, what a joyous photo and what a huge celebration every day is knowing you are pregnant and expecting a baby girl! (but we DO like boys too, just in case anyone gets the wrong idea!)

Dennis said...

Yep, Chester is in major trouble...girl on the way!

Dennis said...

Okay, no hiding the fact you are pregnant. Don't think you should even try a Brittney suck in. Looking really good!

Brittney said...

So cute!! It's so crazy how you are definitely carrying higher than I was.. i heard that's a girl thing.