Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Friday, January 8, 2010

A Christmas Surprise to Remember

Our friends the Butlers did the most amazing thing!!! Now the fact that they are amazing is not a news flash, Taunya is a good friend of mine and I always feel like she is doing more for me that she should... but this takes the cake. The Butler family showed up on the doorstep with a Christmas surprise that still has the boys googley eyed and climbing the walls with excitement! NEW CARS! A black truck for Rulon and a red car for Mads... What?!?!?! Now, it was cold outside but I tell you the boys did not want to park those cars and see what else the Butlers had in their hands for them!



They also had little gifts like socks, sticker books, magnets, and coloring books for the boys. AND a gift card for Chester and me to go out to dinner!!!! I was totally dry eyed... for a while... what an amazing thing to do for our little family!!



3 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Ooohhh, goodness sake! The boys must have thought they'd died and gone to heaven! What a thoughtful, generous thing for them to do for you guys---how fun!

Dennis said...

Way cool! Lots of fun for giver and receiver!

mona said...

Grampa said he loves the truck!"It is way cool". I'm jealous of both! Love you all!