Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mountain Man to not so Mountain Man?

Chester got the nicest haircut... see for yourselves!! I told him it was a shame he forgot the hair on his chinny chin chin :)
I love you sexy husband, beard and all. There I said it!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

The haircut looks GREAT! I hear he is going to be skiing this morning--have fun!

Patti said...

We love Chester whatever his hairstyle is! Even the whiskers on his chinny-chin-chin!

Dennis said...

Brigham!!!

mona said...

Anyone that good looking should not have facial hair until the ballgames in July!!!!

mona said...

i love you brother.... but i wish i never saw that... maybe i will spend next july in onario again.... i am sore affraid...
#7.