Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Beautiful Beckett!!

We were so excited that Beckett and his mom and dad decided to stop and see us on their way back home to St. George!!! I finally got to hold the little angel, though he felt more like a little feather than a baby!! Kent and Brittney are amazing, they don't even seem like they are tired and like their last 2 weeks have been super crazy and stressful.
I think they are geting him drunk for the drive home, go Beckett, drain that bottle!!!!
I did not want to give him back to Brittney or Kent... he was such a little bundle of perfection!! My boys were fascinated by how tiny he is!! And Mads smiled from ear to ear as he called him baby Buckett. :)
I think everyone who ever sees Beckett will fall instantly in love with him!! we did!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

You are SOOO lucky and I"m so happy for you! MAN he looks tiny in tall Kent's arms! And stylin' for a little man----I need his personal shopper to help me out. What a little sweetheart. I'm so glad they are HOME!

Patti said...

Oh the pictures are so precious. Love them. Can't wait to see the little guy for myself!

Dennis said...

Thanks for posting the photos! Great to see Beckett without tubes and wires protruding from him and poking into facial orifices. He has to be much more comfortable.

mona said...

What a doll! Give them our congratulations please!!

Brittney said...

aww baby Becks.. glad you could hold him. And so glad he's home and can eat and breathe normally again.