Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Friday, April 29, 2011

A Happy Easter

Easter morning the boys were up at 6:45 (ugh) so I fell out of bed to experience the wonder of the easter baskets and egg hunting with the boys while Chester snored in bed. It was worth it, the boys were thrilled and cute and amazed... although Rulon said, "I still don't believe the Easter bunny makes any sense. Santa has elves to help him, but rabbits can't even carry a basket so it just doesn't seem like it's real. But that's just what I think about it." Good call buddy. It's worth it to note that he insisted on writing and mailing a thank you letter to the Easter Bunny just in case.


The boys got a few books and art supplies and plush dogs, they want a real one so much but their mom does not.  So, the stuffed animals will have to do.
Mina posed for the photo then moved on to what she really wanted for easter, the boys candy wrappers.
The dogs were a definite hit (and rumor has it they didn't cost the Easter bunny a thing!)
 After the morning fun, we got prettied up and went to church. It was important to shift our focus to the real significance of the Easter holiday.
We are so blessed.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

awwwwwwwww cute kids. I love your FHE board!

Dennis said...

Good lookin kids! Miss seeing their good lookin Mom and Dad. And, I did not know that a rabbit delivered Easter goodies. I thought they were an ornament/symbol that you eat...as in chocolate Easter bunny. Always learning stuff.

mona said...

What a darling family !!!!! I haven't checked your blog out in a while, and what a fun surprise !!! Love you all, and love your blog !!
And oh yeh, How did Rulon get so darn smart ??? Hahaha!