We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Chicken Noodle Birdie
Well, Rulon and Mads refused to eat my homemade chicken noodle soup... thank goodness I have a third child with a refined palate. If you fear the monotony of watching Birdie eating twice... go straight to the second clip. Time to kill? Watch both.
I guess I'll know what to feed her when we tend!! She has grown up so fast!! She is so perfect in every way!!You tell those boys that there is no being picky at grams!!HAHA Love you all!
4 comments:
Home made chicken noodle soup, holy cowabunga, IT IS THE BEST! What is wrong with Mads and Rulon? Mina, you have excellent taste!
Boy oh boy, best thing in the world at mealtime with a little pumpkin like Mina is a wide open, hungry mouth! Too cute!
she's so beautiful. I love how she hits the table wanting more.
I guess I'll know what to feed her when we tend!! She has grown up so fast!! She is so perfect in every way!!You tell those boys that there is no being picky at grams!!HAHA Love you all!
Post a Comment