Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mina is not zero any more!!

Happy Birthday Minnie!
Ok, so here is the birthday cake... I got a lot of "help" from the boys with the frosting.
"Mom can I see if the pink tastes like the green?"
"Mom, if you want I can be your frosting garbage can for when you are done with stuff."
"I'm just wondering if you will need all of the frosting because it tastes good on animal crackers and on a spoon or just on my tongue."
Luckily some frosting DID make it onto the cake.

This little number was chosen by Rulon for Mina's birthday outfit.  He is like his daddy, quite fashion savy.

 Birdie with her spoils.
"Oh my, is this all for me?"

Her brothers were sincerely proud of her for turning one.  They gave her more than a few happy birthday wishes and kisses.
(Check out Mads eye-ballin the candle, I'm-gonna-getit, I'm-gonna-get-it...)

Mina kept her cool when she got her piece of birthday cake, she was such a little lady!!
The vid wouldn't upload so check it out on youtube if you want to (and you do).

I think she wants a bite.

 Mina was all smiles until
 she wasn't.
 "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to..."

In Mina's First Year she:
had 5 appointments with eye specialists
had 6 appointments with other doctors (1 under anesthesia)
had 3 ultrasounds
had 2 appointments with geneticists
passed all her eye tests with flying colors
grew 8 teeth
learned how to fake cry
mastered peek-a-boo
became a dancing queen (she's a hip wiggler)
and stole her daddy's heart
 We love our little Mina Bird, she is a sparkle of light in our house and the angel girl of our family.

5 comments:

Dennis said...

Very, very cute birthday girl! So dainty in her approach to her birthday cake. I like her little hands opening and closing, like she is trying to decide what she'll do.

mona said...

So darling !! Sorry we didn't call yesterday,but I'm sure she wouldn't have cared !! Thanks for all of the cute pictures Julie !! Give her hugs for us please, oh, and those cute boys too !!

Lindsay said...

Are you sure her eyes are ok....I'm thinking she couldn't even see the cake. Put it in front of me and see what I do.

Brittney said...

Julie your shirt is so pretty!! You look gorg.

that's short for gorgeous.

and mina is little mini-gorg

and your cake is the bomb.

and i'm so glad mina passed her eye tests!

missliss5/Melissa said...

Awwwww, I was laughing so much at the start of the video! It was like she ALMOST would pick up a little pinch...but no. ALMOST....but no.... so so funny. She's a doll. And you look beautiful, Juls!