Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

send it back, its a box of trouble.

late one night-
Me: "Chester, should we toss the box before the boys ever know it existed? Or keep it for 'fun times'?"
Chesty: " oh keep it, boxes are great!" (or something like that)
the next morning-
Thump, THUMP, thmmmp, bam!
Rulon crying, "aaaaaaah, mommmmmmm, MOMMM!"
A grumpy Mads simultaneously marches into my room, "Mom, I'm upset and I don't know why I'm upset but I pushed Rulon right down the stairs in that box and now his crying is really annoying me!"
Me, "Really. You sit here until I get back."
Looking down the stairs I see an upright box full of Rulon and his tears looking up at me...
Rulon, "I don't know why Mads did that to me!!!!!!!!!!! I hurt my dumb head rolling down these dumb stairs in this dumb box!"

Good idea, you know, keeping the box.  :)

6 comments:

Dennis said...

Hey, it was fun for Mads!

Brett said...

Hey! I know that boy, and he does NOT have a dumb head!! Loved the story! :)

Brittney said...

hahahahahahahahahah FOR REAL???????????????????????? I can't believe the things they said. SO HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

missliss5/Melissa said...

Awww poor Mads, that must have been really inconvenient for him lol!

mona said...

That has to be the Powelson in them ! Ask Chester about some of his "best ideas ever"!Haha. Tell those boys I love them !

ERoy said...

Julie......You are soooooo awesome!...And I love you, and I miss you (all y'all!) And I can't wait to see you!! (that was a song...)