And the (un)ceremonial board breaking... drum roll please.
Hey, I needed those two here to help me break up gunnite!
Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mads was so freaking cute! And Rulon's proud face and he already know what he wants to do w the board. I love it!
So sad that it has to come to an end! I guess free stuff doesn't last forever. They were both adorable to watch.
You guys are awesome karate kids!! Wish I had a money tree, and I would help you keep them in it, but at least they got to try it for free !!
Awesome! I love Chester's cheering! "I'm not gonna fight you anymore." "I'm gonna make a fire with this." Hahahaha!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey, I needed those two here to help me break up gunnite!
Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mads was so freaking cute! And Rulon's proud face and he already know what he wants to do w the board. I love it!
So sad that it has to come to an end! I guess free stuff doesn't last forever. They were both adorable to watch.
You guys are awesome karate kids!! Wish I had a money tree, and I would help you keep them in it, but at least they got to try it for free !!
Awesome! I love Chester's cheering! "I'm not gonna fight you anymore." "I'm gonna make a fire with this." Hahahaha!
Post a Comment