Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

More Karate

Mads LOVES Mr. Mickey, their instructor.  He was underfoot declaring his love with great volume and sincerity before class started. "MR MICKEY, I knew you would be here! I love... I love to... I LOVE to be with you!!"  The other mom's were laughing and loving it too.  Rulon is very serious and focused in class, he is super fun to watch.
Oh for the love of money, I'd keep em both in karate if they accepted bottle caps or "i love you's" as payment.
Mads gets in a few extra "aeeeyah's"

4 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

That is so blasted CUTE!!!

mona said...

I can't believe how good he listens ! Great job Mads !! I couldn't tell if Rulon was there.

Brett said...

Rulon is so methodical... did the teacher tell them to point their toes on the kick? Mads is SO DANG CUTE. I wish the love for Mr. Mickey was on a video. :)

Brittney said...

I LOVED EVERY STINKIN SECOND OF THAT AND COULDNT STOP SMILING. For the holy love of I don't know what - I don't think I could stop taking my boys if I had boys such as yours that looked so cute in Karate class! And the teacher is so good with them! And I love what Mads said to the teacher :) AND I LOVE IT ALL