Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"Fox, can I take the boys fishing?"

Hm, can the boys go fishing??
Twist my arm...
ok!
The spoils from the first "spring?" fishing trip:
Rulon thought his albino trout was cool.
But not as cool as the normal looking one.
Mads did NOT think his albino catch was cool, definitely creepy.
Mads had the moster catch of the day with his Lightening McQueen fishing pole, Take THAT!!
Nothing warms a mom's heart like happy boys!
Look out fish... the boys are warming up!!

5 comments:

mona said...

What can I say?? Absolutely awesome !!! Looks like a fish smorg !!

Dennis said...

Terrific! Two albino fish on one trip, amazing. Yum in the tum!

Patti said...

That albino trout kinda grosses me out too! It just doesn't look right. How did it taste?

Betina said...

I always knew I liked you, Julie, but now all this Canadian love all over your blog. Well... you have very good taste.

Brett said...

Awesome. Man... I'm not a fisherman... I might need to fix that if we have boys.