Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Rainy Day FUN!

Chester told the boys they could go for a quick bike ride befpre the grey clouds made good on their threats of rain... well, they did go on a bike ride, and they got SOAKED! The boys loved it like crazy.
A little shelter form the rain in the dugout at Orem High School.
Rulon is pretty good at taking pictures... he took this one of Chester & Mads.
A little clip of the mad biking skills packed in the boys genes:

6 comments:

mona said...

Thanks again for the fun photos!! I'm so glad that you take them you guys!! Grandpa Mose would be thrilled!! He was a real Photographer!! Looks like life is a blast there in Utah!! Be carefull on those bikes boys!! Love you all, Gram

Dennis said...

Bikeamania...lots of fun, especially getting to ride in the rain.

Patti said...

What an awesome video. I can't even watch it without a huge grin on my face. Watch out for that little Mads, he has NO FEAR! Love that they say "Hi" to mom!

mona said...

I didn't know that was a video untill Erin came over, and I showed her the blog! Scares me to death!!!!

Brittney said...

That's so awesome that Chester took them biking! I LOVE Rulon's huge smile in those rain photos. And I love how they've always copied everything you guys say. I think they definitely sound like you when they talk for themselves because they are so used to saying things the way you would say them :)

Lindsay said...

Love the video, especially Chester's commentary!