We finally had a really beautiful day following sooo much rain... so we went up to Bridal Veil falls to enjoy the hot sun and COLD water!! Melissa and her kids were the master minds behind the excursion and we are sooo glad they had such a great idea! Even Mina ventured out with us... well, mostly she just slept with her head snuggled into my chest.
Rulon was the first to brave the cold water. It was "no big deal mom!"
Mads mostly smeared dirt all over himself and threw rocks.
Chester came up for a little while before heading to Sundance for some biking.
This is a favorite spot for the kids. They play all kinds of games on that old stump. This time they were feeding sharks... apparently the sharks eat sticks and rocks, better than eating small children I guess.
Melissa is the cutest pregnant girl ever!! She is such a Wonder Woman with all the things she does with all 4 kids and carrying #5!! I love my sister!!!
5 comments:
Melissa looks so gorgeous pregnant! i can't believe all she does either. All your kiddos are so cute playin. I bet you had a blast.
Looks so refreshing. Nice to have so close by.
You two girls are truely brave!!! It looks like you all had a great time!! I am glad you have Melissa so close Julie!ove you!
I think you're both Wonder Women. I don't think I'd attempt the trip carrying a little baby the way either of you did. Glad you had fun.
Sigh that was a fun fun trip!
Post a Comment