Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

A litttle project

Well, I wanted to buy one of these car seat covers because they are so cute and actually cleverly functional... but they are expensive. So I made one!! Picked out the fabric, ribbon, buttons and made it from a pattern in my brain - and it turned out!!! so I can't resist posting it because I am proud of it.

Not bad, huh!! That's the first ruffle I have ever sewn :)

8 comments:

Brittney said...

NICE WORK! It's perfect! You know, my mom was actually talking about making you one of these because you raved about the one she made for me and what a cool idea it was.

marymary said...

Wow, wow, wow. Well done. It's very cute.

Dennis said...

It looks like it covers the baby underneath it? Nice work!

Dennis said...

Aberacadabera! You did and such cute fabric! Love it! Well done my noble daughter!

Patti said...

The post above was actually by me. I didn't realise I was logged in as Dennis!

missliss5/Melissa said...

You guys should see it in person, because it ROCKS!!!! It is the perfect length all around and the ruffle is SO FREAKING CUTE!!!

Lindsay said...

I love it! I keep thinking how wonderful it will be to keep all the germy fingers away from your sweet baby when she's sleeping at church, in the grocery store, etc. That's awesome and so so cute too. I love your fabric choices and perfect ruffle!

mona said...

Julie, you are the awesomest!!I can't believe how darn talented you are!! That is a masterpiece!!Love you!