Foxpharm

Foxpharm
We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunny California State Fair

The very begining of September was FANTASTIC!! We drove to Orangevale, California to visit Julie's parents. Day one was the California State Fair!!!! It was pretty hot and so much fun. The boys loved the monorail "train", the carousel, the race cars and the kiddie helicopters.

Mmmm, big ol' state fair corn dogs. There was a teen rock band playing and Mads was literally rocking out!! Rulon joined in with his air guitar.
Waiting for the train... Rulon wanted to go on the train right away, it was awesome!!


3 comments:

Brittney said...

Fun pictures! I love that your boys were dressed alike.

missliss5/Melissa said...

visiting Gma and Gpa is always SO much fun!

Lindsay said...

Ahh, brings back state fair memories. I think you made a lot better memories than the ones that come to my mind. Although, I bet it would have been nice to use a gate 12 pass!