We are a crazy happy family. We love our three busy boys and our sweet little girl, and we try to play as much as possible.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Bridal Veil Falls
I do believe my boys will have a lot more fun and adventure in their lives now that Melissa is in Utah. She plans fun things and invites us along. We had a BLAST at Bridal Veil Falls. The pictures tell the story!
I love the above photo!! Jessica and Rulon LOVE to play together, it is awesome!!
As for the below photo... either Rulon just saw a dinosaur or he IS a dinosaur!!
That water was so cold it HURT if you feet were in for more than 10 seconds in a row. Brrrr! But SUCH FUN! ANd you're right, Juls.....there are lots of GREAT pics from that day! I'll need to steal a bunch from you. I love you!
4 comments:
That water looks so cool and inviting. What fun times!
fun fun fun.. i bet that water was still freezing though, right?
Looks like an awful lot of fun! Yippee for having Melissa back in Utah!
That water was so cold it HURT if you feet were in for more than 10 seconds in a row. Brrrr! But SUCH FUN! ANd you're right, Juls.....there are lots of GREAT pics from that day! I'll need to steal a bunch from you. I love you!
Post a Comment