Oh Man!! The boys were sooo excited to go in the "motor boat". Rulon and Mads could not get enough of swimming, playing on the beach, tubing, riding in the boat, and chasing the ducks.

How about this for a set up?!? It was a perfect day for the lake and Grandma and Grandpa Fairbourn had EVERYTHING we needed for a relaxing and fun day.

Look out ducks and geese!!!

Thanks to Grandpa Fairbourn for being the best boat driver in the world... the boys loved the tube rides and never even fell off!

Yup, even Julie skiied.

Mads was the perfect size to sack out in the orage tube... how nice!

The tube was just the right size for Chester to sack out on...
All in all a GREAT day!!
4 comments:
Wow, that looks super relaxing. I bet you had some yummy food to go with all that relaxing. mmmm...
I was glad we got to see you the morning you left!
I can't believe Mads' rear end didn't sink when he fell asleep in the orange tube! Must have been the life jacket, haha! What fun!
I can feel the warmth and the fun!
So fun to go to the lake again with kids, just like old times...
Post a Comment