That is hilarious!
haha, that was soo fun! I loved Mads's reaction every time. He's such an excitable little guy. If you can't tell by the lighting, the sun was RIGHT in the room with us. This video proves St. George is a sunny place.
Brittney is just wild and crazy...just like those two boys!
Your boys are so cute!! I didn't realize your parents were in St. George....cool!
I thought they liked her cuz she's HOT!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is hilarious!
haha, that was soo fun! I loved Mads's reaction every time. He's such an excitable little guy. If you can't tell by the lighting, the sun was RIGHT in the room with us. This video proves St. George is a sunny place.
Brittney is just wild and crazy...just like those two boys!
Your boys are so cute!! I didn't realize your parents were in St. George....cool!
I thought they liked her cuz she's HOT!
Post a Comment